A nice shot of Kimi's car
Hamilton crosses the finishing line!

Hero Hamilton
I've been hooked onto this drama during the weekend:
Chuck! It's an action/comedy/romance drama about a computer geek who becomes an "intersect" when his dying CIA friend sent him an email containing all the information of everybody in the world. Apparently after he opened the email, the information automatically downloaded itself into his brain. Since the information is so valuable, that makes him valuable to the CIA and NSA too. Two secret agents were then assigned to protect him and they stuck around his work place at Buy More to do so. I've watched 14 episodes so far and it's still damn funny haha. The US just aired the 17th episode if I'm not wrong.
My current It boy of the moment- Zachery Levi!

Yeah I've always had this hidden fetish for nerds and luckily, Reub belongs to the category too.